hello.
I lohv to write.Dont ask me why.





it was like the best day ever:)
Sunday, November 21, 2010

Any Comments? :O 0awesome peeps
assalammualaikum and good morning(*it is 12.01 a.m now:).hello guys! well, i was super duper HAPPY cause, ill get to hange out with both og my BFF:). We have been friends since we  were 9 years old:). our bond of friendship is still as tight as ever. actually, we dont expect that  we will see each other today.it was 1pm and i was just woke up from my bed.(well, i went to bed late that night, it was about 5 A.M, so it can be accepted right to wake up this late, can't it?), i went to the kitchen, washed up my face and as usual, i can hear a horror song from my stomach and straightaway, i get something to eat. while i was eating with full appetite,mimi, my best friend called me and asked if i wanted to go out with her. i was like, 'of course i want!':). mimi, mira, me and some other friends went out to ECM and  got to watch Megamind and Harry Potter:). it was superb and freaking awesome. watching two films in a day , got two hang out with them, got home at 10.30PM, it really  was the best day ever. thanks guys. both of you really has cheer up my day:).

12:16 AM