hello.
I lohv to write.Dont ask me why.





errr.
Friday, April 29, 2011

Any Comments? :O 0awesome peeps




Assalammualaikum.
okay, so. I spend for about 7 hours trying to adjust my blog,
this is it:0. cantik kan? ak tahu.terime kasih.:face68:
anyway, i've put a song in my blog by FM Static-Moment of truth.
well, i havent heard this song for kinda long time. so, i decided to put it on my blog as this song use to relate with my life and brings back those memories .*Alamak, bocor rahsia:face63:*
--
whatever, macam lah korang kesah?kan?kan?:O
so, i didnt go to shool today, as i was really damn lazy to get up.
my mom was like:Intan, nak gi sekolaoh dok ne?'
and i just answered her:'Alaa, malas lah'
sporting tak mak ak:face60:
---

loving you from the inside is enough for me;)
*gedebuk!*terjatuh tangga-.-'





P/s:sory post pendek.penat sangat:face43:

kiss sikit:face56::Intang:0

5:46 PM