hello.
I lohv to write.Dont ask me why.





Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Any Comments? :O 1awesome peeps
ouh, sy teramatlah jarang mengepost something unhappy kat blog ne. tapi, sejak kebelkangan ne, i dont really have much amazing/wonderful/exciting etc story to tell you guys. hell yeah., and the reason for all this 'AWESOME' mood is
1)HATERS. once again, it is HATERS.who is it? biarlah di antara sy dan dia sahaja. im just getting sick with this f. tett! *im trying not to use those bad words.
2)please, do understand. im just a human, a girl, a student, Allah's creature who makes mistakes that sometimes, i dont even realise it at all. i know this line memang selalu digune pakai, but still, it's a fact. no matter how bad i am, my weaknesses, anything about me, awak akan tetap terime sy seadanye kalau awk anggap sy kawan. and please, you shouldnt have being sarcastic or making such face and even not a single 'hi!' at me at all. advise me, because that's what a real friend do.
sy cube utk berkawan dengan semue & in the end, somebody akan terase jugak dengan sy. please, i lohv you guys even if you hating me cause you are my friends ayy? so, you wont see me hella crying everyday because of you guys and thought i am stone-hearted, ungrateful to have a friend like you, lupe kawan lah, ape lah. but believe me.. IM BLEEDING IN THE INSIDE.
3) i guess i am just getting fed up of everything.


And I just can't keep living this way
So starting today, I'm breaking out of this cage
I'm standing up, Imma face my demons
I'm manning up, Imma hold my ground
I've had enough, now I'm so fed up
Time to put my life back together right now

5:48 PM