hello.
I lohv to write.Dont ask me why.





:O
Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Any Comments? :O 1awesome peeps


yo readers, wassup beruk berasap:O
i've been spending 2 freaking hours just to finish up my t-shirt design. OWWW-MAIII-GODD. i've never thought it would be so hard to design a shirt. naik sakit belakang ak ne hah buat mende alah ne-.- i've just finished about 85% of what i've been working so hard and Insya-Allah, it will be done by tomorrow:) so, just take a look.

oww mann, where's the hand!-.-. LOL.*As i said, i didnt finish it yet:O

and yes, i know it look kind of weird-.-' i thought i've drawn big enough but, it wasnt-.-. LOL. maybe, i'll just figure it out later about designing something else on the t-shirt so, it wasnt look awkward:O

-----
so, this wednesday. i'll be hanging out with Abdul Fattah and watch movies, blablabla-----
couldnt wait to see ya man!:D and of course, i suggest you to bring some kapas telinga, as I will be spending for about an hour in the jamban karoke, trying to act like an international singer. it just a suggestion so, you wouldnt have been regret and have the thought that, itis better to listen to the froggy voice rather than stuck in the jamban karoke with me. LOL
----
so, this is just a quick post. I'm not really in the mood of blogging as my internet line sucks. so, see ya next time baybeh:O.

p/s:somebody taught me how to hack a person Fesbuk LOL. thanks man-.-'HAHA

muah:Intang:face9:

12:24 AM